EOWEB GeoPortal version 2.0.1 now available
EOWEB® GeoPortal version 2.0.1 now available
EOWEB Geoportal is continuously improving to provide better user experience. The new version incorporates the following improvements:
- Improved TSX ordering for complete acquisition strips: Auto generated single scenes overlap now by 2 seconds.
- Improved “repeat order handling”: Option to delete single order items from repeat-order enabled.
- Updated and improved list of auto-proposed search terms for the keyword search filter.
- EGP remembers now within a session the last order criteria set for the search result table.
- Improved representation of WNS layers with complex time range settings or pixel information suppression associated.
- Minor updates and improvements of the future ordering dialogue layout, the help pages and query performance.
EGP is developed and validated using high standards. If you have feedback to help us to further improve the EGP interface and usability please send us a mail to email@example.com.
Requests regarding your orders should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.